I sent The Masonic Exchange nearly US$300 three months ago and despite several e-mails, I have yet to receive a reply or the ring I ordered. I would urge any masonic brethren to avoid this company and to spread word of how poorly they treat their customers. They are a disgrace, and having read several of the other complaints about this company on various websites, I very much suspect the ring, if it ever arrives, will be of very poor quality and bear little or no resemblance to the picture of the ring shown on the online catalogue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 21, 2008.

Comments

RBS

I phoned The Masonic Exchange 9/26/2012 see if I could get two watches that I needed by October 17,2012. There was no one in the office so I left a message.

Then I decided that to save time I would place the order on line. I later got an automated Email thanking me for my order but, the arrival date was later than when I needed them. The next day before I could call the company I had an Email from gentleman named Greg saying that he heard my phone message and would ship the watches that day. It is now October 1st and I have them in my hands and they are exactly what I ordered.

That's why this company is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.

Not sure who posted the other comments but they would not sign their names. B.schweigert

I ordered a ring on October 5, 2009...received it today, October 13! The ring is exactly as described and fit perfectly. They could work on their customer communication a little other than that it was an excellent transaction